Information for exhibitors
denkmal in Leipzig has been making a significant contribution to the preservation of our cultural heritage since 1994 with a unique concept, interdisciplinary profile and high-quality conference programme.
There are many excellent reasons to take part:
- denkmal is the most important international get-together in the industry.
- You can benefit from a comprehensive experience covering everything from traditional techniques to innovative products.
- Our focus is on the next generation as well as on training and further education.
- You will meet highly qualified visitors.
- The high-profile conference programme has a wide range of formats and is recognised as the most extensive educational event in the industry.
Exhibitor registration for denkmal 2024 will open mid September 2023.
- Skilled crafts for building conservation and restoration
- Construction and renovation materials
- Construction equipment, tools, machines
- Conservation and restoration of works of art and the moveable heritage
- Preservation and restoration materials
- Instruments, tools and technical equipment for restorers
- Preservation, safeguarding and repair of cultural monuments and historic buildings
- Archaeological conservation of sites and remains
- Garden and landscape conservation
- Town and village renewal
- Security technology and technical services for public and private listed buildings
- Computer systems and software, documentation, inventory, scientific methods of examination
- Public authorities, institutions, Chambers of Commerce, government departments, foundations, associations, churches
- Specialist publishing houses, specialist literature
- Training and further education
- Tourism and heritage conservation
- Earth (Product index at Trade fair on building with earth)
- Architects / planners / engineers
- Skilled crafts / building trade
- Official authorities, foundations, public institutions
- Artisan restorers
- Training & further education, research and development
- Historical properties
- Building and construction industry
- Building-materials specialist shops
- Private individuals (Owners of historical buildings, investors, clients, voluntary workers in monument preservation and citizens committed to art and culture)
Trade Fair Funding Schemes in Germany and its Federal States
You can find information on funding schemes on offer from the federal government and the federal states on the AUMA (Association of the German Trade Fair Industry) website.
Further Sources of Funding
Information on further sources of funding is usually available from the business development agencies of the respective municipalities. Companies in Saxony can find more information on the SAB investment bank website.
Companies based in Leipzig can also find more information here: