Download Exhibitor Documents
Everything you need for a successful trade fair! On this page, you will find all the documents you will need between registration and your trade fair appearance at denkmal. You can promote your trade fair presence in advance using our free logos and templates. We also provide you with a floor plan and a map of how to get there. Just click to download the desired documents and logos.
Conditions of participation and guidelines for download
Please note the following general conditions of participation for Leipziger Messe and specifically for denkmal as well as other guidelines of our trade fair.
Attention: The following documents are part of your registration and are accepted with your registration.
Would you like to find out more about our service portfolio? Please use our sample order block for this purpose. To see all the graphics in the PDF document, please download the file.
Technical leaflets for exhibitors
Technical leaflets for download
We have compiled all the necessary Technical Information Sheets for planning your trade fair presentation. Please observe the relevant guidelines in your preparations.
Site plans for your traide fair presentation
GPS coordinates for your approach
Access car park CCL: 51°23'56''N / 012°23'54''E
Access visitor car park P 1: 51°23'37''N / 012°24'23''E
Access visitor car park P 2: 51°23'53''N / 012°24'47''E
Exhibitor access south 1: 51°23'39''N / 012°23'52''E
Exhibitor access north 1: 51°23'55''N / 012°24'25''E
How to keep your orientation
The plans of our exhibition grounds will help you find your way around easily. We provide you with both our general site plan and our site plans for various focal points for downloading.
Logos of denkmal and Leipzig Traide Fair
You can download logos here for your own use. Their use is permitted exclusively for the promotion of your own trade fair presentation and for editorial purposes. Please also note the legal information provided.
Logos der denkmal
Logos der Messe
Downloading, saving and any use of the mentioned logos, names or banners is only permitted under the following conditions:
- Logos and names may only be used for news reports by publishers and/or journalists, or users that are bindingly approved as an exhibitor for a future trade show/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe at the time of download and saving, as well as for the duration of the use of the logo/name.
- The user shall faithfully reproduce the logo/name without any distortion (minor colour deviations in printing will be tolerated in individual cases).
- If the user is an exhibitor as defined above, they may use the logo/name exclusively in connection with reference to their future participation in a trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe.
- The use of the logo/name for purposes other than those named above – in particular for the labelling of third-party goods and services – is prohibited.
- Attention: Non-compliance with the above requirements will be prosecuted under civil law and – in the case of copyright infringement – also under criminal law.