The photocatalysis developed by Lynatox breaks down organic pollutants such as naphthalene, alkanes, benzenes, aldehydes, and other organic pollutants. What are the advantages?
- avoidance of extensive, cost-intensive remediation measures
- no need to remove pollutants from the premises
- no filter change
- harmless end products (CO₂ and H₂O)
- space-saving installation on walls and ceilings
- minimally invasive intervention in the wall or ceiling
- customizable design
- quiet and energy efficient
- highly precise CO₂ traffic light
- Warranty up to 5 years (through maintenance contract).
Lynatox provides this technology as an alternative to remediation, demolition, or the use of activated carbon and insulating film. In addition, the application is recommended:
- after remediation (due to outgassing from secondary sources or building materials or due to lack of forced ventilation through tight windows)
- before renovations (in order to use rooms until the planned renovation)