denkmal is the leading European trade fair for preservation, restoration and old building renovation. National and international specialists get together in Leipzig every two years – from craftsmen and restorers, architects and planners to building owners, volunteers and representatives of public institutions. We look forward to being able to welcome you to Leipzig from 7 to 9November 2024!
As Europe's leading trade fair for monument preservation, restoration and old building renovation, denkmal brings together the national and international trade community in Leipzig. Here you can get a complete market overview of all aspects of monument preservation, restoration and old building renovation. National and international market leaders, renowned companies offering special products, specialist companies, craftsmen, restorers, architects and institutions will all be exhibiting at denkmal. There will be a focus on traditional, rare crafts and restoration techniques, which can be experienced first-hand in the "live workshops". In addition, denkmal is rightly regarded as the most comprehensive further education event for the entire industry thanks to its diverse conference programme.
denkmal is taking place under the patronage of UNESCO. Numerous national and international partners are supporting this leading European trade fair.
Data + Facts about denkmal
- Leading European Trade Fair for Conservation, Restoration and Old Building Renovation
- Exhibitors: Manufacturers of materials and tools (including national and international market leaders), specialised craft businesses, restorers, institutions (associations, societies, foundations)
- Visitors: Specialist authorities/preservationists, specialist and craft businesses, restorers, architects/planners, owners of historic buildings, investors, young professionals, volunteers
- 351 exhibitors from 12 countries
- 12,800 visitors (together with MUTEC)
- Ideal sponsors: Verband der Restauratoren (VDR), Vereinigung der Denkmalfachämter in den Ländern (VDL), Dachverband der Restauratoren im Handwerk (DRH)